Saturday 11 January 2014

More from the Moleskin

Well, 2013 has been and gone. Christmas and New Year were absolutely mad, and now I'm stuggling to sync myself back in with adult life, in preparation for the very busy month I have ahead of me. I've got some really exciting film and tailoring work lined up, which technically begins tomorrow, and I'm really looking forward to it.

 Every year I keep telling myself I should put aside more time to draw, and every time I fail. For now, I have gathered the best bits of my moleskin from the last part of the year, mostly film art this time. I feel like my style is a bit all over the place at the moment, but I think I'm just going to have to accept that this is a problem I am always going to have.

It is probably worth mentioning that if you want to keep more up to date with my drawings, I often post them over on my Instagram


 photo moleskin3_zps5720f4c7.jpg

 photo moleskin3-3_zpsfef4d235.jpg

 photo moleskin3-1_zps39ebd381.jpg

 photo moleskin3-6_zps6dc03345.jpg

 photo moleskin3-5_zpsafde0ccd.jpg

 photo moleskin3-2_zpsb7a7eb8e.jpg

 photo moleskin3-4_zps1cb5cd8a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment