Saturday 28 June 2014

28 06 14

Having no responsibilities is proving to be a lot of fun. I've been doing a lot of reading, playing a lot of guitar and doing a bit of drawing. I set out to read one book per month this year, the idea being that in forcing myself to read more, I will begin to enjoy doing it more. And I guess that's worked, as I have now surpassed the number I had aimed to read by this point. I've read some pretty interesting stuff, so maybe I'll do a post on that at some point. Maybe.

Anyway, here's are some of yesterday's sketches. Clint Eastwood as in 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' (or maybe it was one of the others, who knows.) Then there's Barbra Streisand in 'Funny Girl', which I haven't actually seen, but I was looking at some stills and thought that Streisand had a really stunning profile here. And then my hand telling you everything's okay, which is something I can't stop doing right now.

 photo 280614_zpsf1820dfd.jpg

 photo 280614-2_zps91b42b4f.jpg

 photo 280614-1_zpsa1723edd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment